Fill in a few simple questions to get you started. Receive tailored recommendations of B Corp certified consulting partners that you can review, and get in touch with right away - in your preferred language and location.
We lift the potential of companies to help society flourish.Contact http://www.generousbusiness.dk
We believe in business as a force for good. We drive the transformation of how companies measure success, so that one day all companies will compete to be best for the world.
We work with companies that are curious and ambitious about the difference they want to make in world.
Who are brave enough to question their relevance and explore how they can use business as a lever to make a real difference in society.
Companies that ask themselves questions such as:
Why are we in business?
Is there consistency between our values and the business we run?
Are we good company to all our stakeholders?
Are we positively impacting the world, and creating social and environmental value?
Companies that want to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our main value proposition is helping companies balance profit and purpose, and measure what matters. We assist companies in the process of assessing, comparing and improving impact and facilitate their journey towards B Corp certification.
Our value proposition is the following
• Grasp the essence of the B Impact Assessment
• Understand, assess and develop Impact Business Models
• Navigate the BIA and answer the questions rightfully
• Explore and integrate best practice from responsible organizations
• Identify impact improvement, set improvement goals and make action plans
• Engage key stakeholders in the process to build internal competence and ownership
We have different packages depending on the needs of the company
• BIA Project Management - 1:1 tailor made program to assist a company in depth with the B Impact Assessment, understanding the framework, guiding the impact assessment, analyzing potential for improvement and facilitating the improvement strategy and action plan
• BIA Bootcamp for up to 3 companies that wish to engage in the journey of impact assessment and improvement collectively
We work both with companies dedicated to validating their impact and becoming B Corp and companies embarking on the sustainability journey and using the BIA to structure the work and improve impact.